One food with particularly beneficial ingredients for our health is definitely oatmeal. It can prevent cardiovascular problems, assist in the prevention of cancer, improve our skin health etc. In case you want to lose weight, this is the best thing you can consume. It is full of different minerals and vitamins and the extra kilograms will be gone instantly.
Oats are a type of cereal which has been used since ancient times. There are even evidence found by archaeologists that oats has been used as a part of people’s diet in Central Europe in the period of the Bronze Age. In this article, we’re going to present you some of the best uses of oats and why is it so beneficial to include it in your diet.
The best recipe for the preparation of oat bread
As we have already mentioned, oats is the best cereal that can help you lose weight. You can obtain it and prepare it very easily. Try to replace any cereal you eat throughout the day with oatmeal!
You can find 2 types of oats: the traditional one, which you have to cook and the instant one , which is already prepared, so you just have to eat it. For the recipe we’re about to present you, you can use any type of your preference.
Scottish oat bread
It’s a type of bread that is very low in calories and is extremely nutritious. It also has less fat than the type of bread prepared with the help of wheat flour. If you start consuming it every day, you’ll lose weight and obtain many other health benefits by the magical oats!
- 6 tablespoons of oatmeal
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 100 ml of skim milk
- 1 square of fresh yeast
The milk should be combined with the yeast in a bowl. Stir them well.
After that, add the 2 eggs and stir it all again.
Next, you should add the pinch of salt along with the oats.
Stir well until all of the ingredients are combined. Then, transfer the mixture in a blender.
Cover the mixture using a piece of cloth. Let it rest in a warm room for 1 hour so that it leaves.
After the hour passes, put the mixture in the oven on medium temperature and bake it for 20 minutes.
Weight loss benefits of oats:
- It makes you full for a longer period of time since the carbohydrates it contains are absorbed very slowly.
- It contains amino acids which gather lecithin in the liver, so your body becomes purified.
- It contains a very low amount of calories.
- The content of fiber helps you eliminate fats and toxins.
- It also contains soluble fiber that will help you digest starch better, so you’ll manage to have controlled levels of blood sugar.
- It decreases the amount of bile acids which in turn improves your digestion and helps you against constipation.
- It decreases the amount of bad cholesterol.
- It decreases high blood pressure.
- It prevents hypothyroidism.
- It gives you an abundance of potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.
Oatmeal is an extremely efficient superfood. Even the Food and Drug Administration recommends that we include it into our everyday diet. Oats will help you lose weight without being hungry at all!
Remember to exercise often, eat healthy food and drink plenty of water every day (at least 2 liters).
Why won’t you start using oats into your everyday diet more and you’ll see that weight loss isn’t a problem anymore!
Article and image source: https://www.homeremediescorner.com